Package: libgnomevfs2-common (1:2.24.4-2)
Links for libgnomevfs2-common
Download Source Package gnome-vfs:
- Josselin Mouette (QA Page)
- Debian GNOME Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Emilio Pozuelo Monfort (QA Page)
- Michael Biebl (QA Page)
- Otavio Salvador (QA Page)
- Sebastian Dröge (QA Page)
GNOME Virtual File System (common files)
GNOME VFS is the GNOME virtual file system. It is the foundation of the Nautilus file manager. It provides a modular architecture and ships with several modules that implement support for local files, http, ftp and others. It provides an URI-based API, a backend supporting asynchronous file operations, a MIME type manipulation library and other features.
This package contains the documentation, data files and locales.
Other Packages Related to libgnomevfs2-common