Package: libglib2.0-0 (2.33.12+really2.32.4-5)
Links for libglib2.0-0
Download Source Package glib2.0:
- Homepage [www.gtk.org]
GLib library of C routines
GLib is a library containing many useful C routines for things such as trees, hashes, lists, and strings. It is a useful general-purpose C library used by projects such as GTK+, GIMP, and GNOME.
This package contains the shared libraries.
Other Packages Related to libglib2.0-0
- dep: multiarch-support
- Transitional package to ensure multiarch compatibility
- dep: libffi5 (>= 3.0.10-3)
- Foreign Function Interface library runtime
- dep: libpcre3 (>= 8.10)
- Perl 5 Compatible Regular Expression Library - runtime files
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.2.2)
- compression library - runtime