Package: playitslowly (1.4.0-1)
Links for playitslowly
Download Source Package playitslowly:
- Homepage [29a.ch]
Plays back audio files at a different speed or pitch
Play it slowly is a piece of software to play back audio files at a different speed or pitch. It also allows you to loop over a certain part of a file.
It is intended to help you learn or transcribe songs. It can also play videos thanks to GStreamer.
Play it slowly works with both ALSA and the JACK Audio Connection Kit.
Other Packages Related to playitslowly
- dep: gstreamer0.10-plugins-bad
- GStreamer plugins from the "bad" set
- dep: gstreamer0.10-plugins-good
- GStreamer plugins from the "good" set
- dep: python (>= 2.6)
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-gst0.10
- generic media-playing framework (Python bindings)
- dep: python-gtk2 (>= 2.10)
- Python bindings for the GTK+ widget set
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules