Package: gnats (4.1.0-2)
Links for gnats
Download Source Package gnats:
- Homepage [www.gnu.org]
problem report management system - central database
GNATS is a bug-tracking tool designed for use at a central "Support Site". Users who experience problems use electronic mail to communicate these problems to "maintainers" at that Support Site.
GNATS offers many of the same features offered by more generalized databases, including editing, querying, and basic reporting. You can access the submitting, editing, and querying functions of GNATS through provided utilities or from within GNU Emacs.
The "gnats" package has the full installation for the central database server. For client systems, use the "gnats-user" package which has just the user tools.
Other Packages Related to gnats
- dep: debconf
- Debian configuration management system
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: debianutils (>= 1.6)
- Miscellaneous utilities specific to Debian
- dep: gnats-user (>= 4.0-4)
- problem report management system - client tools
- dep: update-inetd
- inetd configuration file updater
- sug: gnatsweb
- Package not available