Package: libgstbuzztard-dev (0.5.0-2+deb7u1)
Links for libgstbuzztard-dev
Download Source Package gst-buzztard:
- Homepage [www.buzztard.org]
Buzztard - Support plugins for GStreamer (development files)
GStreamer is a streaming media framework, based on graphs of filters which operate on media data. Applications using this library can do anything from real-time sound processing to playing videos, and just about anything else media-related. Its plugin-based architecture means that new data types or processing capabilities can be added simply by installing new plug-ins.
The Buzztard project aims to provide a modular, free, open source music studio that is conceptually based on the proprietary Windows software called Buzz. The Buzztard project itself has no direct link to Buzz apart from its concepts that we build upon and is no 1:1 Buzz copy. To allow migration for Buzz users, Buzztard provides song-file import and buzz-machine reuse.
This package contains development files.
Other Packages Related to libgstbuzztard-dev
- dep: libglib2.0-dev (>= 2.6)
- Development files for the GLib library
- dep: libgstbuzztard0 (= 0.5.0-2+deb7u1)
- Buzztard - Support plugins for GStreamer (shared libraries)
- dep: libgstreamer0.10-dev (>= 0.10.20)
- GStreamer core development files
- sug: gstreamer0.10-buzztard-doc
- Buzztard - Support plugins for GStreamer (documentation)