Package: mono-basic-dbg (2.10-2)
Links for mono-basic-dbg
Download Source Package mono-basic:
- Homepage [www.mono-project.com]
Mono Visual Basic, debugging symbols
This package contains debugging symbols of the mono-vbnc and libmono-microsoft-visualbasic8.0-cil package.
Mono is a platform for running and developing applications based on the ECMA/ISO Standards. Mono is an open source effort led by Novell. Mono provides a complete CLR (Common Language Runtime) including compiler and runtime, which can produce and execute CIL (Common Intermediate Language) bytecode (aka assemblies), and a class library.
Other Packages Related to mono-basic-dbg
- dep: libmono-cecil-vb0.9-cil (= 2.10-2)
- Visual Basic 2010 Cecil libraries for Mono
- dep: libmono-microsoft-visualbasic10.0-cil (= 2.10-2)
- Visual Basic 2010 runtime libraries for Mono
- dep: libmono-microsoft-visualbasic8.0-cil (= 2.10-2)
- Visual Basic 2005 runtime libraries for Mono
- dep: mono-vbnc (= 2.10-2)
- Mono Visual Basic Compiler (VB.NET)