Package: libuim-custom2 (1:1.8.1-4)
Links for libuim-custom2
Download Source Package uim:
- Homepage [code.google.com]
Universal Input Method - uim-custom API library
Uim is an input method module library which supports various scripts and can act as a front end for a range of input methods, including Anthy, Canna, PRIME, or SKK (for Japanese), Pinyin (for Chinese), Byeoru (for Korean), and M17n (for many other languages). Most of its functions are implemented in Scheme, so it's very simple and flexible.
This package contains the shared library for uim-custom API.
Other Packages Related to libuim-custom2
- dep: multiarch-support
- Transitional package to ensure multiarch compatibility
- dep: libgcroots0 (>= 0.8.5)
- GC shared library for a Scheme interpreter named 'sigscheme'
- dep: libuim-scm0 (>= 1:1.5.7)
- Universal Input Method - uim-scm API library
- dep: libuim8 (>= 1:1.7.0)
- Universal Input Method - uim library
- dep: uim-common (>= 1:1.8.1-4)
- Universal Input Method - common files