Package: libmono-system-data2.0-cil (126.96.36.199-8)
Links for libmono-system-data2.0-cil
Download Source Package mono:
- Homepage [www.mono-project.com]
Mono System.Data Library (for CLI 2.0)
Mono is a platform for running and developing applications based on the ECMA/ISO Standards. Mono is an open source effort led by Novell. Mono provides a complete CLR (Common Language Runtime) including compiler and runtime, which can produce and execute CIL (Common Intermediate Language) bytecode (aka assemblies), and a class library.
This package contains the Mono System.Data library for CLI 2.0.
Other Packages Related to libmono-system-data2.0-cil
- dep: libmono-corlib2.0-cil (>= 2.6.3)
- Mono core library (for CLI 2.0)
- dep: libmono-data-tds2.0-cil (>= 1.0)
- Mono Data Library (for CLI 2.0)
- dep: libmono-system2.0-cil (>= 2.10.3)
- Mono System libraries (for CLI 2.0)
- sug: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.32.3)
- GLib library of C routines