Package: pytagsfs (0.9.2-6)
Links for pytagsfs
Download Source Package pytagsfs:
- Homepage [www.pytagsfs.org]
maps media files to an arbitrary directory structure
pytagsfs is a FUSE filesystem that arranges media files in a virtual directory structure based on the file tags.
A set of audio files could be mapped to a new directory structure organizing them hierarchically by album, genre, release date, etc.
File tags can be changed by moving and renaming virtual files and directories. The virtual files can be modified, opened and played just like regular files.
Other Packages Related to pytagsfs
- dep: python (<< 2.8)
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python (>= 2.6.6-7~)
- dep: python-fuse (>= 0.2)
- Python bindings for FUSE (Filesystems in USErland)
- dep: python-inotifyx
- simple Python binding to the Linux inotify
- dep: python-mutagen
- audio metadata editing library
- dep: python-sclapp (>= 0.5.2)
- framework for Python command-line applications