Package: libuuid1 (2.20.1-5.3)
Links for libuuid1
Download Source Package util-linux:
- Homepage [userweb.kernel.org]
Universally Unique ID library
The libuuid library generates and parses 128-bit universally unique ids (UUIDs). A UUID is an identifier that is unique across both space and time, with respect to the space of all UUIDs. A UUID can be used for multiple purposes, from tagging objects with an extremely short lifetime, to reliably identifying very persistent objects across a network.
See RFC 4122 for more information.
Other Packages Related to libuuid1
- dep: multiarch-support
- Transitional package to ensure multiarch compatibility
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.4.0)
- GCC support library
- dep: passwd
- change and administer password and group data
- rec: uuid-runtime
- runtime components for the Universally Unique ID library