Package: probcons-extra (1.12-9)
Links for probcons-extra
Download Source Package probcons:
- Homepage [probcons.stanford.edu]
Extra programs from the probcons package
Contains the convert, project and makgnuplot programs from the probcons package, which have been renamed to pc-compare, pc-project and pc-makegnuplot respectively to avoid collisions with other program names. These programs are mostly useful for testing purposes and are not required for the normal usage of Probcons.
Probcons is a tool for generating multiple alignments of protein sequences.
Other Packages Related to probcons-extra
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: probcons (= 1.12-9)
- PROBabilistic CONSistency-based multiple sequence alignment