Package: libebml3 (1.2.2-2+deb7u1) [security]
Links for libebml3
Download Source Package libebml:
- Debian Multimedia Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Sam Hocevar (Debian packages) (QA Page)
- Rico Tzschichholz (QA Page)
- Matteo F. Vescovi (QA Page)
- Homepage [dl.matroska.org]
access library for the EBML format (shared library)
The libebml library allows one to read and write files using EBML (the Extensible Binary Meta Language), a binary pendant to XML. Using libebml makes it easier to extend a file format without breaking support in older parsers.
This package contains the shared library needed to run applications that use libebml.
Other Packages Related to libebml3
- dep: multiarch-support
- Transitional package to ensure multiarch compatibility