Package: libcurl4-gnutls-dev (7.26.0-1+wheezy23) [security]
Links for libcurl4-gnutls-dev
Download Source Package curl:
- Homepage [curl.haxx.se]
development files and documentation for libcurl (GnuTLS flavour)
libcurl is an easy-to-use client-side URL transfer library, supporting DICT, FILE, FTP, FTPS, GOPHER, HTTP, HTTPS, IMAP, IMAPS, LDAP, POP3, POP3S, RTMP, RTSP, SCP, SFTP, SMTP, SMTPS, TELNET and TFTP.
libcurl supports SSL certificates, HTTP POST, HTTP PUT, FTP uploading, HTTP form based upload, proxies, cookies, user+password authentication (Basic, Digest, NTLM, Negotiate, Kerberos), file transfer resume, http proxy tunneling and more!
libcurl is free, thread-safe, IPv6 compatible, feature rich, well supported, fast, thoroughly documented and is already used by many known, big and successful companies and numerous applications.
This package provides the development files (ie. includes, static library, manual pages) that allow to build software which uses libcurl. HTML and PDF versions of all the manual pages are also provided.
SSL support is provided by GnuTLS.
Other Packages Related to libcurl4-gnutls-dev
- dep: libcurl3-gnutls (= 7.26.0-1+wheezy23)
- easy-to-use client-side URL transfer library (GnuTLS flavour)
- dep: libgnutls-dev
- GNU TLS library - development files
- dep: libidn11-dev
- Development files for GNU Libidn, an IDN library
- dep: libkrb5-dev
- Headers and development libraries for MIT Kerberos
- dep: libldap2-dev
- OpenLDAP development libraries
- dep: librtmp-dev
- toolkit for RTMP streams (development files)
- dep: libssh2-1-dev
- SSH2 client-side library (development headers)
- dep: zlib1g-dev
- compression library - development
- sug: libcurl3-dbg
- debugging symbols for libcurl (OpenSSL, GnuTLS and NSS flavours)