Package: dovecot-sieve (1:2.1.7-7+deb7u2) [security]
Links for dovecot-sieve
Download Source Package dovecot:
- Dovecot Maintainers (QA Page)
- Jaldhar H. Vyas (QA Page)
- Fabio Tranchitella (QA Page)
- Joel Johnson (QA Page)
- Marco Nenciarini (QA Page)
- Homepage [dovecot.org]
sieve filters support for Dovecot
Dovecot is a mail server whose major goals are security and extreme reliability. It tries very hard to handle all error conditions and verify that all data is valid, making it nearly impossible to crash. It should also be pretty fast, extensible, and portable.
This package provides sieve filters support for Dovecot.
Other Packages Related to dovecot-sieve
- dep: dovecot-core (= 1:2.1.7-7+deb7u2)
- secure mail server that supports mbox, maildir, dbox and mdbox mailboxes
- dep: libssl1.0.0 (>= 1.0.0)
- SSL shared libraries
- dep: ucf (>= 2.0020)
- Update Configuration File: preserve user changes to config files.