Package: turtleart (98-1)
Links for turtleart
Download Source Package turtleart:
- Homepage [wiki.sugarlabs.org]
a LOGO-like tool for teaching programming
Turtle Art is an activity with a Logo-inspired graphical "turtle" that draws colorful art based on snap-together visual programming elements.
Turtle Art is intended to be a stepping stone to the Logo programming language, but there are many restrictions compared to Logo. However, you can export your Turtle Art creations to Berkeley Logo.
Turtle Art was initially written in Java, and reimplemented in Python. A modified Python version with additional features, Turtle Blocks, is under active development and is included in this package.
This package contains the files needed to use it as a standalone application.
Other Packages Related to turtleart
- dep: libgtk2.0-bin
- programs for the GTK+ graphical user interface library
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-gconf
- Python bindings for the GConf configuration database system
- dep: python-gobject
- Python 2.x bindings for GObject - transitional package
- dep: python-gst0.10
- generic media-playing framework (Python bindings)
- dep: python-gtk2
- Python bindings for the GTK+ widget set
- dep: python-pycurl
- Python bindings to libcurl
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules