Package: python-pyhsm (1.2.0-1)
Links for python-pyhsm
Download Source Package python-pyhsm:
- Debian Authentication Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Simon Josefsson (QA Page)
- Klas Lindfors (QA Page)
- Dain Nilsson (QA Page)
- Homepage [developers.yubico.com]
Python code for talking to a Yubico YubiHSM hardware
YubiHSM is an easy to use and affordable crypto appliance that you connect to the USB port of a server. You can then store cryptographic keys on the YubiHSM and use them from the server without any possibility for an attacker to extract the crypto keys from the YubiHSM.
Supported operations include YubiKey OTP validation, AES ECB encrypt/decrypt/decrypt-compare, HMAC-SHA1 hashing (enabling OATH code validation), and Random number entropy generation.
This package contains the core Python code for interacting with the YubiHSM.
Other Packages Related to python-pyhsm
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python (<< 2.8)
- dep: python (>= 2.7)
- dep: python-crypto
- cryptographic algorithms and protocols for Python
- dep: python-serial
- pyserial - module encapsulating access for the serial port
- rec: yhsm-tools
- Common files for YubiHSM applications