Package: syslog-ng-mod-basicfuncs-plus (0.5.0-4)
Links for syslog-ng-mod-basicfuncs-plus
Download Source Package syslog-ng-incubator:
- syslog-ng maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Gergely Nagy (QA Page)
- Laszlo Boszormenyi (GCS) (QA Page)
- SZALAY Attila (QA Page)
- Homepage [github.com]
Enhanced system logging daemon (extra template functions)
syslog-ng is an enhanced log daemon, supporting a wide range of input and output methods: syslog, unstructured text, message queues, databases (SQL and NoSQL alike) and more.
* receive and send RFC3164 and RFC5424 style syslog messages * work with any kind of unstructured data * receive and send JSON formatted messages * classify and structure logs with builtin parsers (csv-parser(), db-parser(), etc.) * normalize, crunch and process logs as they flow through the system * hand on messages for further processing using message queues (like AMQP), files or databases (like PostgreSQL or MongoDB).
This package provides additional template functions such as $(//), which is a floating point division function, $(or) which does what the name implies and a $(state) function. It also provides $(getent) to query the passwd, group or services databases.
Other Packages Related to syslog-ng-mod-basicfuncs-plus
- dep: libevtlog0 (>= 0.2.3)
- Syslog event logger library
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.31.8)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libivykis0 (>= 0.29)
- Asynchronous I/O readiness notification library