Package: libtimblserver4-dev (1.11-1 and others)
Links for libtimblserver4-dev
Download Source Package timblserver:
- Debian Science Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Joost van Baal-Ilić (QA Page)
- Ko van der Sloot (QA Page)
- Maarten van Gompel (QA Page)
- Homepage [languagemachines.github.io]
Server extensions for Timbl - development
timblserver is a TiMBL wrapper; it adds server functionality to TiMBL. It allows TiMBL to run multiple experiments as a TCP server, optionally via HTTP.
The Tilburg Memory Based Learner, TiMBL, is a tool for Natural Language Processing research, and for many other domains where classification tasks are learned from examples.
TimblServer is a product of the ILK Research Group (Tilburg University, The Netherlands) and the CLiPS Research Centre (University of Antwerp, Belgium).
This package provides the header files required to compile C++ programs that use timblserver.
Other Packages Related to libtimblserver4-dev
- dep: libtimblserver4 (= 1.11-1+b1)
- Server extensions for Timbl - runtime