Package: libbonoboui2-common (2.24.5-4)
Links for libbonoboui2-common
Download Source Package libbonoboui:
- Debian GNOME Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Andreas Henriksson (QA Page)
- David Weinehall (QA Page)
- Josselin Mouette (QA Page)
- Michael Biebl (QA Page)
- Sebastian Dröge (QA Page)
Bonobo UI library - common files
Bonobo is a set of language and system independent CORBA interfaces for creating reusable components, controls and creating compound documents.
The Bonobo distribution includes a GTK+ based implementation of the Bonobo interfaces, enabling developers to create reusable components and applications that can be used to form more complex documents.
This package contains the support files needed by the GTK+ part of the Bonobo library.