Package: iamerican-insane (3.4.00-5)
Links for iamerican-insane
Download Source Package ispell:
- Homepage [www.lasr.cs.ucla.edu]
American English dictionary for ispell (insane version)
This package provides the american-insane dictionary, based on the americanxlg+ dictionary supplied with the source for ispell, with additional words added from the more comprehensive wamerican-insane word list package.
This is an even larger dictionary than the one installed by iamerican-huge, and possibly contains invalid words (as well as words that are very uncommon). Nothing prevents you installing both (and others) at the same time.
There are also -small, -large, -huge, and standard versions of this dictionary, and there are ibritish* packages as well.
The package also suggests wamerican-huge because ispell's (L)ookup command needs a word list.
Other Packages Related to iamerican-insane
- dep: dictionaries-common (>= 1.23~)
- spelling dictionaries - common utilities
- dep: ienglish-common (= 3.4.00-5)
- Common files for British and American ispell dictionaries
- dep: ispell
- International Ispell (an interactive spelling corrector)
- sug: wamerican-insane
- American English dictionary words for /usr/share/dict