Package: speech-dispatcher-audio-plugins (0.8.6-4+deb9u1)
Links for speech-dispatcher-audio-plugins
Download Source Package speech-dispatcher:
- Homepage [devel.freebsoft.org]
Speech Dispatcher: Audio output plugins
Speech Dispatcher provides a device independent layer for speech synthesis. It supports various software and hardware speech synthesizers as backends and provides a generic layer for synthesizing speech and playing back PCM data via those different backends to applications.
Various high level concepts like enqueueing vs. interrupting speech and application specific user configurations are implemented in a device independent way, therefore freeing the application programmer from having to yet again reinvent the wheel.
This package contains all the speech-dispatcher audio output plugins.
Other Packages Related to speech-dispatcher-audio-plugins
- dep: libao4 (>= 1.1.0)
- Cross Platform Audio Output Library
- dep: libasound2 (>= 1.0.16)
- shared library for ALSA applications
- dep: libaudio2
- Network Audio System - shared libraries
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libltdl7 (>= 2.4.6)
- System independent dlopen wrapper for GNU libtool
- dep: libpulse0 (>= 0.99.1)
- PulseAudio client libraries
- dep: libxau6
- X11 authorisation library