Package: common-lisp-controller (7.10)
Links for common-lisp-controller
Download Source Package common-lisp-controller:
- Debian Common Lisp Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Peter Van Eynde (QA Page)
- Kevin M. Rosenberg (QA Page)
- Desmond O. Chang (QA Page)
- Homepage [pkg-common-lisp.alioth.debian.org]
Common Lisp source and compiler manager
This package helps installing Common Lisp sources and compilers.
It creates a user-specific cache of compiled objects. When a library or an implementation is upgraded, all compiled objects in the cache are flushed. It also provides tools to recompile all libraries and to generate Debian packages from asdf-install packages.
Also includes clc-clbuild, a wrapper for clbuild. Please see http://common-lisp.net/project/clbuild/ for more information.
This package also contains a wrapper to invoke emacs with a clbuild provided slime environment.
Other Packages Related to common-lisp-controller
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: bash (>= 2.04-9)
- GNU Bourne Again SHell
- dep: cl-asdf (>= 2:2.009-1)
- Another System Definition Facility
- dep: debianutils (>= 1.7)
- Miscellaneous utilities specific to Debian
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- dep: realpath
- coreutils realpath transitional package