Package: dico (2.3-2)
Links for dico
Download Source Package dico:
- Homepage [puszcza.gnu.org.ua]
RFC 2229 compliant dictionary client
GNU Dico is an implementation of the DICT protocol as defined in RFC 2229. It is fully modular: the daemon itself (dicod) provides only the server functionality, and knows nothing about database formats. Actual searches are performed by functions supplied in loadable modules. A single module can serve one or more databases.
This package contains the dico console client.
Other Packages Related to dico
- dep: libdico1 (>= 2.3)
- RFC 2229 compliant modular dictionary server (shared library)
- dep: libgsasl7 (>= 1.1)
- GNU SASL library
- dep: libreadline7 (>= 6.0)
- GNU readline and history libraries, run-time libraries
- sug: dico-doc
- RFC 2229 compliant modular dictionary server (documentation)