Package: gir1.2-mate-panel (1.16.2-1)
Links for gir1.2-mate-panel
Download Source Package mate-panel:
- MATE Packaging Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Mike Gabriel (QA Page)
- John Paul Adrian Glaubitz (QA Page)
- Stefano Karapetsas (QA Page)
- Vangelis Mouhtsis (QA Page)
- Petr Baudis (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.mate-desktop.org]
GObject introspection data for MATE panel
The MATE Panel is an essential part of the MATE Desktop, providing toolbar-like “panels” which can be attached to the sides of your desktop. They are used to launch applications and embed a number of other functions, such as quick launch icons, the clock, the notification area, volume controls and the battery charge indicator, and utilities ranging from weather forecast to system monitoring.
This package contains introspection data for MATE panel.
It can be used by packages using the GIRepository format to generate dynamic bindings.
Other Packages Related to gir1.2-mate-panel
- dep: gir1.2-glib-2.0
- Introspection data for GLib, GObject, Gio and GModule
- dep: gir1.2-gtk-3.0
- GTK+ graphical user interface library -- gir bindings
- dep: libgirepository-1.0-1 (>= 1.41.4-1)
- Library for handling GObject introspection data (runtime library)
- dep: libmate-panel-applet-4-1 (>= 1.6.1)
- library for MATE Panel applets