Package: rsbackup (3.1-3 and others)
Links for rsbackup
Download Source Package rsbackup:
- Homepage [www.greenend.org.uk]
rsync-based backup utility
Backups are stored as complete filesystem trees on a (perhaps external) hard disk. Multiple backups use hard links between identical files to save space.
Backups may be taken from multiple machines (over SSH) and stored to multiple disks.
Backups may be made automatically, i.e. without relying on the operator to remember to make a backup.
Other Packages Related to rsbackup
- dep: libboost-filesystem1.62.0
- filesystem operations (portable paths, iteration over directories, etc) in C++
- dep: libboost-system1.62.0
- Operating system (e.g. diagnostics support) library
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:3.0)
- GCC support library
- dep: libsqlite3-0 (>= 3.7.15)
- SQLite 3 shared library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 5.2)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: rsync
- fast, versatile, remote (and local) file-copying tool