Package: icinga2-classicui (2.6.0-2+deb9u1)
Links for icinga2-classicui
Download Source Package icinga2:
- Debian Nagios Maintainer Group (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Markus Frosch (QA Page)
- Jan Wagner (QA Page)
- Alexander Wirt (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.icinga.org]
host and network monitoring system - classic UI
Icinga 2 is a general-purpose monitoring application to fit the needs of any size of network. Icinga 1.x was a Nagios fork; this new generation has been rewritten from scratch in C++, with multi-threading and cluster support.
* all standard features of Icinga and Nagios; * much faster and more scalable than Icinga 1 and Nagios; * new, more intuitive, template-based configuration format; * monitoring services on ICMP (ping) or TCP ports (HTTP, NNTP, POP3, SMTP, etc.) by executing checks (see monitoring-plugins*); * any small script following the Nagios plugin API can be used as a check plugin; * notifications about alerts for any custom script (with examples); * native support for Livestatus and Graphite.
This package provides support for the Icinga Classic User Interface.
Other Packages Related to icinga2-classicui
- dep: dpkg (>= 188.8.131.52)
- Debian package management system
- dep: apache2-utils
- Apache HTTP Server (utility programs for web servers)
- dep: icinga-cgi-bin (>= 1.11.5~)
- host and network monitoring system - CGI scripts
- dep: icinga2-bin (>= 2.2.0~)
- host and network monitoring system - daemon
- dep: icinga2-common (= 2.6.0-2+deb9u1)
- host and network monitoring system - common files