Package: libtzinfo-ruby (0.3.19-1)
Links for libtzinfo-ruby
Download Source Package libtzinfo-ruby:
- Athena Capital Research (QA Page)
- Debian Ruby Extras Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Roberto C. Sanchez (QA Page)
- Gunnar Wolf (QA Page)
- Homepage [tzinfo.rubyforge.org]
Ruby library for transformations between time zones
TZInfo is a Ruby library that uses the standard tz (Olson) database to provide daylight savings aware transformations between times in different time zones. The tz database is compiled into Ruby modules which are packaged in the release. No external zoneinfo files are required at runtime.
This is a dependency package which depends on Debian's default Ruby version (currently 1.8).
Other Packages Related to libtzinfo-ruby
- dep: libtzinfo-ruby1.8
- Ruby library for transformations between time zones (Ruby 1.8)