Package: r-cran-coda (0.13-5-1)
Links for r-cran-coda
Download Source Package r-cran-coda:
- Homepage [www-fis.iarc.fr]
Output analysis and diagnostics for MCMC simulations in R
This package provides output analysis and diagnostics for Markov Chain Monte Carlo simulations and estimations within R. It also includes some graphical analysis routines and a facility for importing output from BUGS (Bayes Using Gibbs Sampling), a popular tool for running MCMC simulations.
The related r-cran-mcmcpack package includes MCMC estimators for some common models in the social sciences.
Other Packages Related to r-cran-coda
- dep: r-base-core (>= 2.10.0~1)
- GNU R core of statistical computation and graphics system
- dep: r-cran-lattice
- GNU R package for 'Trellis' graphics
- sug: r-cran-mcmcpack
- GNU R routines for Markov chain Monte Carlo model estimation