Package: linux-patch-tomoyo1.7 (1.7.2-20100804-1)
Links for linux-patch-tomoyo1.7
Download Source Package ccspatch:
- Homepage [tomoyo.sourceforge.jp]
Lightweight and easy-use Mandatory Access Control for Linux
TOMOYO Linux implements "Lightweight and Usable Mandatory Access Control" with the following features:
- "automatic policy configuring" feature by "LEARNING mode" - administrators friendly policy language - no need libselinux nor userland program modifications
TOMOYO Linux consists of patches to the Linux kernel and to administrative utilities. This package contains Linux kernel patch.
And from version 1.7.x, it has no compatiblity with previous 1.6.x. So, if you want to use this version, you MUST discard until 1.6.x version's settings.
Other Packages Related to linux-patch-tomoyo1.7
- dep: bash (>= 2.0)
- The GNU Bourne Again SHell
- dep: patch
- Apply a diff file to an original
- rec: kernel-package (>= 7.04)
- A utility for building Linux kernel related Debian packages.
- rec: tomoyo-ccstools1.7
- Lightweight and easy-use Mandatory Access Control for Linux