Package: libib-util (22.214.171.124054~ReleaseCandidate3.ds2-1+squeeze1)
Links for libib-util
Download Source Package firebird2.5:
- Homepage [firebirdsql.org]
Firebird UDF support library
Firebird is a relational database offering many ANSI SQL-99 features that runs on Linux, Windows, and a variety of Unix platforms. Firebird offers excellent concurrency, high performance, and powerful language support for stored procedures and triggers. It has been used on production systems under a variety of names since 1981.
libib_util contains utility functions used by User-Defined Functions (UDF) for memory management etc.
Other Packages Related to libib-util
- dep: firebird2.5-common-doc (= 126.96.36.199054~ReleaseCandidate3.ds2-1+squeeze1)
- copyright, licnesing and changelogs of firebird2.5
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3