Package: console-tools (1:0.2.3dbs-69.1)
Links for console-tools
Download Source Package console-tools:
Linux console and font utilities
This package allows you to set-up and manipulate the Linux console (ie. screen and keyboard), and manipulate console-font files.
`console-tools' was developed from version 0.94 of the standard `kbd' package, and integrates many fixes and enhancements, including new kbd features up to 0.99.
You will probably want to install a set of data files, such as the one in the `console-data' package.
For command-line compatibility with kbd, you may want to install the kbd-compat package.
Other Packages Related to console-tools
- dep: libconsole (= 1:0.2.3dbs-69.1)
- Shared libraries for Linux console and font manipulation
- dep: lsb-base (>= 3.0-10)
- Linux Standard Base 3.2 init script functionality
- sug: kbd-compat
- Wrappers around console-tools for backward compatibility with `kbd'