Package: libsynce0-dev (0.15-1)
Links for libsynce0-dev
Download Source Package libsynce:
- Homepage [www.synce.org]
Helper library to sync Windows Mobile devices (development files)
The purpose of the SynCE project is to provide a means of communication with a Windows Mobile, or Windows CE, device from a computer running Linux, FreeBSD or a similar operating system.
This package contains the development files for the common library for SynCE project tools. It is required to run other parts of the suite.
Other Packages Related to libsynce0-dev
- dep: libdbus-1-dev
- simple interprocess messaging system (development headers)
- dep: libdbus-glib-1-dev
- simple interprocess messaging system (GLib interface)
- dep: libglib2.0-dev
- Development files for the GLib library
- dep: libsynce0 (= 0.15-1)
- Helper library to sync Windows Mobile devices (shared library)