Package: libmono-accessibility1.0-cil (2.6.7-5.1)
Links for libmono-accessibility1.0-cil
Download Source Package mono:
- Debian Mono Group (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Mirco Bauer (QA Page)
- Sebastian Dröge (QA Page)
- Jo Shields (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.mono-project.com]
Mono Accessibility library (for CLI 1.0)
Mono is a platform for running and developing applications based on the ECMA/ISO Standards. Mono is an open source effort led by Novell. Mono provides a complete CLR (Common Language Runtime) including compiler and runtime, which can produce and execute CIL (Common Intermediate Language) bytecode (aka assemblies), and a class library.
This package contains the Mono Accessibility library for CLI 1.0.
Other Packages Related to libmono-accessibility1.0-cil
- dep: libmono-corlib1.0-cil (>= 18.104.22.168)
- Mono core library (for CLI 1.0)