Package: libggzdmod++1 (0.0.14.1-1.4)
Links for libggzdmod++1
Download Source Package ggz-server:
- Homepage [www.ggzgamingzone.org]
GGZ Gaming Zone: game backend class library
The ggzdmod library implements the communication between the main GGZ server (ggzd) and the game servers. Games use it to receive information about themselves, to report back results and savegames, and to control other run-time aspects.
This package provides the C++ version of the run-time library used by most of the GGZ game servers. It also includes a network transport class.
This package is part of the GGZ Gaming Zone, a multiuser networked gaming environment.
Other Packages Related to libggzdmod++1
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.4)
- GCC support library
- dep: libggz2 (>= 0.0.14.1)
- GGZ Gaming Zone: common utilities library
- dep: libggzdmod6 (>= 0.0.14.1)
- GGZ Gaming Zone: game backend library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3