Package: gdb-minimal (7.0.1-2 and others)
Links for gdb-minimal
Download Source Package gdb:
The GNU Debugger
GDB is a source-level debugger, capable of breaking programs at any specific line, displaying variable values, and determining where errors occurred. Currently, it works for C, C++, Fortran, Modula 2 and Java programs. A must-have for any serious programmer.
This package contains a minimal version of GDB with optional features disabled.
Other Packages Related to gdb-minimal
- dep: libkvm0
- FreeBSD kvm (kernel memory interface) library
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.7+20100313)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libreadline6 (>= 6.0)
- GNU readline and history libraries, run-time libraries
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime