Package: aumix-gtk (2.9.1-1)
Links for aumix-gtk
Download Source Package aumix:
- Homepage [www.jpj.net]
Simple mixer control program with GUI and text interfaces
aumix is a small, easy-to-use program to control the mixer of your sound card. It runs in text mode using the ncurses library, or from the command line (non-interactively). It can read default settings from a file, and it can also automatically save and restore the mixer settings at shutdown and boot.
Additionally this version can be run as a GTK+ app, i.e. with a graphical interface. It can also still run in text-only mode, though.
Other Packages Related to aumix-gtk
- dep: aumix-common
- Simple text-based mixer control program (common files)
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.8.0)
- The GTK+ graphical user interface library
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.7+20100313)
- shared libraries for terminal handling