Package: xstow (0.5.1-7)
Links for xstow
Download Source Package xstow:
An extended replacement of GNU Stow
XStow (like GNU Stow) is a program for managing the installation of software packages, keeping them separate (/usr/local/stow/emacs vs. /usr/local/stow/perl, for example) while making them appear to be installed in the same place (/usr/local).
The extended features include: creation of symlinks with absolute path names, traversal link support (create a link from /usr/share/man to /usr/man), multiple stow directories support, shell pattern matching, regular expressions support, and global settings via configuration files.
Other Packages Related to xstow
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.7+20100313)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libunwind7
- A library to determine the call-chain of a program - runtime