Package: xmacro (0.3pre-20000911-4.1)
Links for xmacro
Download Source Package xmacro:
Record / Play keystrokes and mouse movements in X displays
xmacrorec can be used to record mouse and keyboard events on any X11 display.
xmacroplay can be used to playback recorded events or send any other mouse/keyboard events you choose. It is very handy for scripting an X display - for example controlling a presentation in mgp or ultrapoint from a script, network connection...
xmacroplay-keys is a script to help use the above.
Together these utils can be used to record and replay sessions for demonstrations etc.
Other Packages Related to xmacro
- dep: libgcc1
- GCC support library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.2.1-4)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libunwind7 (>= 0.98.5-6)
- A library to determine the call-chain of a program - runtime
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library
- dep: libxtst6
- X11 Testing -- Record extension library