Package: libgnome-keyring0 (2.30.1-1)
Links for libgnome-keyring0
Download Source Package libgnome-keyring:
- Debian GNOME Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Josselin Mouette (QA Page)
- Sebastian Dröge (QA Page)
GNOME keyring services library
gnome-keyring is a daemon in the session, similar to ssh-agent, and other applications can use it to store passwords and other sensitive information.
The program can manage several keyrings, each with its own master password, and there is also a session keyring which is never stored to disk, but forgotten when the session ends.
This package contains shared libraries for GNOME.
Other Packages Related to libgnome-keyring0
- dep: libdbus-1-3 (>= 1.1.1)
- simple interprocess messaging system
- dep: libgcrypt11 (>= 1.4.2)
- LGPL Crypto library - runtime library
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.18.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- sug: gnome-keyring
- GNOME keyring services (daemon and tools)