Package: libbsf-java (1:2.4.0-4)
Links for libbsf-java
Download Source Package libbsf-java:
- Homepage [jakarta.apache.org]
Bean Scripting Framework to support scripting languages in Java
Bean Scripting Framework (BSF) is a set of Java classes which provides scripting language support within Java applications, and access to Java objects and methods from scripting languages. BSF allows one to write JSPs in languages other than Java while providing access to the Java class library. In addition, BSF permits any Java application to be implemented in part (or dynamically extended) by a language that is embedded within it. This is achieved by providing an API that permits calling scripting language engines from within Java, as well as an object registry that exposes Java objects to these scripting language engines.
BSF supports these scripting languages:
Support for Tcl, NetRexx is not available in this Debian package since Jacl, NetRexx (non-free) are not packaged.
Other Packages Related to libbsf-java
- dep: default-jre-headless
- Standard Java or Java compatible Runtime (headless)
- or java1-runtime-headless
- virtual package provided by gcj-4.4-jre-headless, gcj-jre-headless
- or java2-runtime-headless
- virtual package provided by default-jre-headless, gcj-4.4-jre-headless, gcj-jre-headless, openjdk-6-jre-headless, sun-java6-jre