Package: gfs2-tools (3.0.12-2)
Links for gfs2-tools
Download Source Package redhat-cluster:
- Debian HA Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Bastian Blank (QA Page)
- Frederik Schüler (QA Page)
- Guido Günther (QA Page)
Red Hat cluster suite - global file system 2 tools
This package is part of the Red Hat Cluster Suite, a complete high-availability solution.
The Global File System allows a cluster of machines to concurrently access shared storage hardware like SANs or iSCSI and network block devices. GFS can be deployed to build high-availability services without the single point of failure of a file server.
This package contains tools for creating and managing global file systems. GFS itself is a set of kernel modules.
The GFS2 kernel modules themselves are highly experimental and *MUST NOT* be used in a production environment yet.
Other Packages Related to gfs2-tools
- dep: cman
- Red Hat cluster suite - cluster manager
- dep: libldap-2.4-2 (>= 2.4.7)
- OpenLDAP libraries
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.7+20100313)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libxml2 (>= 2.7.4)
- GNOME XML library
- dep: psmisc
- utilities that use the proc file system