Package: binutils (2.20.1-16)
Links for binutils
Download Source Package binutils:
The GNU assembler, linker and binary utilities
The programs in this package are used to assemble, link and manipulate binary and object files. They may be used in conjunction with a compiler and various libraries to build programs.
On some architectures the (experimental) GNU gold linker is included. It currently fails to link some applications and libraries (i.e. won't link usable kernels).
Other Packages Related to binutils
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime
- sug: binutils-doc (>= 2.20.1-16)
- Documentation for the GNU assembler, linker and binary utilities