Package: gjots2 (2.3.9-2)
Links for gjots2
Download Source Package gjots2:
- Homepage [bhepple.freeshell.org]
A simple jotter (outline processor) for X11/gtk-gnome
gjots2 is a fairly simple jotter (outline processor) application for your desktop.
You can use gjots2 to organize your jottings into a tree structure, adding thoughts and miscellany as you go. You can get it to spit out HTML, XML, postscript, pdf, man, etc if you want (see the online manual for an example of the HTML conversion).
Some people use it for notes, personal bits and pieces, recipes, docbook XML documents and even PINs and passwords (encrypted with ccrypt(1), openssl(1) or gpg(1)).
It's a bit like the KDE program kjots but it uses the GTK-2 library.
Other Packages Related to gjots2
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-glade2
- GTK+ bindings: Glade support
- dep: python-gnome2
- Python bindings for the GNOME desktop environment
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules