Package: syncmaildir (1.0.0-1)
Links for syncmaildir
Download Source Package syncmaildir:
- Homepage [syncmaildir.sourceforge.net]
Sync Mail Dir is a set of tools to synchronize Maildirs
Sync Mail Dir is a set of utilities to synchronize a pair of mail boxes in Maildir format, using SSH to transfer data. It provides the smd-pull utility to pull changes made on the remote mailbox, smd-push to propagate local changes to the remote mailbox, smd-loop to iterate push and pull in a timely way.
The software is young and should thus be used with care in production environments.
Unlike OfflineIMAP It requires no IMAP server to be installed on the remote host. Moreover it never attempts to automatically resolve conflicts between incompatible mailbox statuses, it just notifies the user explaining how he can fix the problem.
Sync Mail Dir design is similar to the one of Maildirsync, but is more efficient in terms of CPU cycles and disk I/O.
Other Packages Related to syncmaildir
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.19.1)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: lua5.1
- Simple, extensible, embeddable programming language
- dep: openssh-client
- secure shell (SSH) client, for secure access to remote machines
- dep: xdelta
- A diff utility which works with binary files