Package: pcscd (1.5.5-4)
Links for pcscd
Download Source Package pcsc-lite:
- Homepage [pcsclite.alioth.debian.org]
Middleware to access a smart card using PC/SC (daemon side)
The purpose of PC/SC Lite is to provide a Windows(R) SCard interface in a very small form factor for communicating to smart cards and smart cards readers.
The PC/SC daemon is used to dynamically allocate/deallocate reader drivers at runtime and manage connections to the readers.
Other Packages Related to pcscd
- dep: hal
- Hardware Abstraction Layer
- dep: libdbus-1-3 (>= 1.0.2)
- simple interprocess messaging system
- dep: libhal1 (>= 0.5.8.1)
- Hardware Abstraction Layer - shared library
- dep: lsb-base (>= 3.0-6)
- Linux Standard Base 3.2 init script functionality