Package: muddleftpd (188.8.131.52-4.2 and others)
Links for muddleftpd
Download Source Package muddleftpd:
A flexible and efficient FTP daemon
MuddleFTPd has been designed from the ground up to be efficient, configurable and to be tolerant of being run in root or non-root mode. This server enables users to set up a variety of configurations, from a traditional FTP server using the password file for everything, to using the password file for nothing running entirely as a single user.
Modules for SMB, MySQL and MUD authentication included in the package.
Other Packages Related to muddleftpd
- dep: libcap2 (>= 2.10)
- support for getting/setting POSIX.1e capabilities
- dep: libmysqlclient16 (>= 5.1.36)
- MySQL database client library
- dep: libpam0g (>= 0.99.7.1)
- Pluggable Authentication Modules library
- dep: logrotate
- Log rotation utility