Package: libimobiledevice-utils (1.0.2-1)
Links for libimobiledevice-utils
Download Source Package libimobiledevice:
- Homepage [libimobiledevice.org]
Library for communicating with iPhone and iPod Touch devices
libimobiledevice is a library that talks the native Apple USB protocols that the iPhone and iPod Touch use. Unlike other projects, libimobiledevice does not depend on using any existing libraries from Apple.
This package contains utilities and examples which use libimobiledevice.
Other Packages Related to libimobiledevice-utils
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.16.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libimobiledevice1 (>= 1.0.2)
- Library for communicating with the iPhone and iPod Touch
- dep: libplist1 (>= 0.16)
- Library for handling Apple binary and XML property lists