Package: hmake (3.14-2 and others)
Links for hmake
Download Source Package hmake:
The Haskell Make System
This package contains a universal make system for use with Haskell compilers. hmake is not compiler-dependent, so you may use this with hugs, ghc, or nhc98.
hmake will use the module import definitions of the source files to determine which modules need to be compiled and loaded to run the resulting executable.
In addition, the "hi" hmake-interactive environment is provided. This is a hugs-like text-mode utility that allows you to interactively program using any of the available Haskell compilers (including ghc, but defaults to nhc98.) WARNING: This is a fairly slow interpreter :-)
For more information, see the nhc98 web page at <http://www.cs.york.ac.uk/fp/nhc98/>.
Other Packages Related to hmake
- dep: ghc6
- GHC - the Glasgow Haskell Compilation system
- dep: libedit2 (>= 2.11-20080614-1)
- BSD editline and history libraries
- dep: libffi5 (>= 3.0.4)
- Foreign Function Interface library runtime
- dep: libgmp3c2
- Multiprecision arithmetic library
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.7+20100313)
- shared libraries for terminal handling