Package: gir1.2-ges-1.0 (1.14.4-1) [debports]
Links for gir1.2-ges-1.0
- Homepage [gstreamer.freedesktop.org]
GObject introspection data for the GES library
The GStreamer multimedia framework and the accompanying NLE set of plugins for non-linear editing offer all the building blocks for: * Decoding and encoding to a wide variety of formats, through all the
available GStreamer plugins.* Easily choosing segments of streams and arranging them through time
through the NLE set of plugins.But all those building blocks only offer stream-level access, which results in developers who want to write non-linear editors to write a consequent amount of code to get to the level of non-linear editing notions which are closer and more meaningful for the end-user (and therefore the application).
The GStreamer Editing Services (GES) aims to fill the gap between GStreamer/NLE and the application developer by offering a series of classes to simplify the creation of many kind of editing-related applications.
This package contains introspection data for the GStreamer editing services.
Other Packages Related to gir1.2-ges-1.0
- dep: gir1.2-glib-2.0
- Introspection data for GLib, GObject, Gio and GModule
- dep: gir1.2-gst-plugins-base-1.0 (>= 1.14.4)
- GObject introspection data for the GStreamer Plugins Base library
- dep: gir1.2-gstreamer-1.0 (>= 1.14.4)
- GObject introspection data for the GStreamer library
- dep: libges-1.0-0 (>= 1.14.0)
- GStreamer editing services (shared library)