Package: reportbug-gtk (7.6.0)
Links for reportbug-gtk
Download Source Package reportbug:
reports bugs in the Debian distribution (GTK+ UI)
reportbug is a tool designed to make the reporting of bugs in Debian and derived distributions relatively painless. Its features include:
* Integration with mutt and mh/nmh mail readers. * Access to outstanding bug reports to make it easier to identify whether problems have already been reported. * Automatic checking for newer versions of packages. * Optional automatic verification of integrity of packages via debsums. * Support for following-up on outstanding reports. * Optional PGP/GnuPG integration.
reportbug is designed to be used on systems with an installed mail transport agent, like exim or sendmail; however, you can edit the configuration file and send reports using any available mail server.
This package contains a desktop file and icon, and has dependencies to enable the GTK+ UI mode of reportbug to work.
Other Packages Related to reportbug-gtk
- dep: gir1.2-gtk-3.0
- GTK graphical user interface library -- gir bindings
- dep: gir1.2-vte-2.91
- GObject introspection data for the VTE library
- dep: python3-gi
- Python 3 bindings for gobject-introspection libraries
- dep: python3-gi-cairo
- Python 3 Cairo bindings for the GObject library
- dep: python3-gtkspellcheck
- Python 3 spellchecking library for GTK+ based on Enchant
- dep: reportbug (= 7.6.0)
- reports bugs in the Debian distribution